Thursday 12 June 2014

Safe Travels

So I've covered a series of vulnerable travel scenarios, what I did in those situations and how you might tackle similar. It isn't always easy to know what to do, let alone know what the right thing is to do, but you have to put emotion to the side and let your brain and logic take over. It also helps if you're travelling with friends or in an organised group so you can get their perspective and knowledge - and a shoulder to lean (cry!) on when it all goes pear shaped. Your immediate reaction will most probably be one of shock and disbelief, but it's the critical minutes after that and your actions and reactions that will determine how it plays out.

Look out for my new, free e-guide "Safe Travels" where I'll be discussing more of my travel tales and sharing practical advice for travel preparation before, during and after your travels to ensure you have the best (and safest) time possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment