Thursday 19 March 2015

Adventure kit - 20 days!


Picture 
Jeez, this trip is creeping up fast. In 20 days time, I'll be flying from Toronto to San Jose, Costa Rica to begin my adventure...!

And I've been getting organised; I went through my adventure travel kit box to see what I had already and realised there were quite a few items I could do with buying. So, after selling a couple of items on eBay and making 35 quid, I thought I'd use that money to purchase some additional kit. I bought everything in the pic above on eBay, sticking to my budget, 7 items in all:

Trepass ruck sack rain cover waterproof for my day back pack (10 to 25 litres)  £7.99
Trepass anti bacterial trekking towel, navy blue, lightweight, 45cm by 90cm  £8.99
12 LED waterproof head torch, also detaches and doubles as a flashlight  £2.17
Insect and mosquito repellant spray, 100% DEET, 60ml bottle  £6.49
2x anti mosquito repellant wrist bands, 100% DEET  £2.39
23 piece travel First Aid kit with scissors  £2.45
Sports head / neck strap sunglasses cord with toggle  £1.98

TOTAL SPENT: £32.46 (no postage and packing costs required)

Now I need to start thinking about actually packing...

No comments:

Post a Comment