Sunday 8 March 2015

Backroads of Central America in 30 days!!!!!

Map courtesy of G Adventures
So... I'm on the 30 day countdown, before my big trip travelling up through Central America. Just left this review for G Adventures about their booking process:

Really great experience from start to finish. The website is easy to navigate and get to where you want to be when looking at specific trips. Plenty of information available and I like the access to the Departure Lounge forum once you've booked and set up your own account. When emailing and speaking to the guys in Sales, the comms were excellent. I booked pretty late - within 60 days - but everything was dealt with promptly. Generally love the feel of G Adventures website and the vibe I got when dealing with them. Fun loving, adventurous, thorough and efficient. Can't wait for my trip now!

No comments:

Post a Comment