Wednesday 3 June 2015

Funny trip memories

Picture
A little hostile in Granada...!
We all have funny trip memories and this trip was no exception. Here are some of my best ones:
On our boat trip in Monteverde, we had an older American couple in the group and they were very keen "twitchers" (bird watchers). At one point the woman jumped up and exclaimed, "That bird has beautiful eyes!" We couldn't even see the bird, let alone its eyes! And the funny thing was, she didn't even have binoculars. It really tickled us. 
Picture
Drunken bedtime possessiveness in Poneloya
My final two are creepy crawly related incidents. First up, my roommate screaming her head off in Monteverde so much so that Security came to check on us and remove the offending spider. The second incident was in Copan when a giant cockroach darted from the bathroom (where Olivia was) to under my bed (where I was). We screamed the hotel down.

No comments:

Post a Comment