Wednesday 10 June 2015

Postcards

I actually remembered to do postcards for my scrapbook on this trip. I hadn't used the Postagram app on my iPhone for 3 years, but I had some credits left over. You prepare the photo/s and text on the app and Postagram emails you a digital copy and also sends one by snail mail. Each postcard uses 10 credits and you can top up at any time. I had enough for 3 cards and then went old school in Honduras and Guatemala. I didn't post these 2 though; I wasn't sure they'd ever make it back to the UK. The Postagrams from Costa Rica and Nicaragua took between 7 to 14 days to arrive (they shipped within a day of me sending them), but the El Salvador one only shipped the day I returned home (29th April), but then arrived 2 days later. Random!

No comments:

Post a Comment