Saturday 2 May 2015

Here we go...!

This time last month the fun was just about to start as the journey was just beginning...

I remember being so tired, I made a rarer than rare mistake at Security and, even when they caught me, I was still completely oblivious. I was carrying two bottles of smellies (birthday present for my Aunty's 70th) way over 100ml. I was worrying about putting them in my suitcase, squashed in with my big ruck sack and hiking boots, so I decided to take them in my hand luggage. Duh! By the time I got to the airport at 5:30am, I hadn't even registered I was carrying them, let alone that they were 300ml bottles. Guess how I spent my time from clearing Security to boarding my flight...

That's when I really knew how completely exhausted I was and how much I needed this holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment