Wednesday 6 May 2015

"On the road again"

This time last month... I was starting to get just a little bit excited beyond words and a touch nervous too!

So coming up over the next 3 weeks, I'm going to be sharing my Central Americas trip in detail - where I stayed, what I did, how I felt about it, what the transport was like, what the wildlife was like, the rush of air to the lungs whilst ziplining high above the rainforest canopy, those serene moments - watching the sun set with the locals, climbing an active volcano, standing on a live crater rim, how awesome sledding down an active volcano was, chilling on a remote beach, being in the oldest city in Central America, being in the poorest country in Central America, what walking the streets of El Salvador felt like, seeing my first Mayan ruins, hanging out in a beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site...

No comments:

Post a Comment